Beauty Blog

Brunette Beauty Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Beauty Blog

Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara from L'oreal


Dove Tinted Moisturiser and Estee Lauder Pore Minimiser
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub and Exfoliating Daily Wash
Clean and Clear Spot treatment kit.Comes with Cleanser, Moisturiser and Spot cream



Hey everybody,
This is going to be a beauty blog,I will review a lot of products and tell you my honest opinion about the product. At the moment I am reviewing a lot of products pictures will be below(if I can figure out how to put pictures up)
Anyway stay tuned...More blog posts will be coming and reviews! xx

xoxo
B

P.S
I am currently reviewing all the products above.Sorry if the pictures aren't that good, I'm still discovering my new camera! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment